The Dry Fusion Method - Dry in 30 Minutes - Guaranteed
Our Specialist team are available to carry out planned maintenance or ad-hoc cleans using state of the art technology to clean, sanitise, deodorise and protect your carpets. Removing stains from carpets and upholstery that the old-fashioned wet extraction and steam cleaning methods are unable to remove. Effectively, it increases the lifespan of your carpets and upholstery.
How it works
We use a simple but extremely effective method: The technology used in our carpet & upholstery cleaning is the best on the market. Our Dry Fusion system allows us to clean carpets, removing stains our competitors struggle with.
• After a thorough vacuum, the Dry Fusion machine, with its high temperature and air blower, transmits thermal energy and drying power through to the pre-soaked cleaning pads to the carpet.
• Heat applied to the “Activator” cleaner and protector solution creates a thermal reaction, which dramatically improves cleaning, stain blocking and drying performance – particularly on greasy oily soils. The chemical reaction floats away greasy soils and remaining dirt so that it can be collected in the pads – they are not placed back in the clean solution.
• Carpets will be dry within 30 minutes and can be walked on immediately, causing minimal disruption to you as a customer.
• Another key benefit of the Dry Fusion system is its deodorising effect. Through the use of vanilla and orange extracts carpets are left smelling fresh and clean.
• The “Activator” solution contains both a Stain Protector and a Stain blocking agent.
Carpets stay cleaner longer and resist stains because the fibre is effectively “non-stick” when you DRY FUSION clean, after which a vacuuming removes more soil, plus the vacuum cleaner is easier to push.
• Our Dry Fusion system is also environmentally friendly because unlike a wet extraction machine, there are no tanks of water / chemical to be disposed of. We simply launder our pads and reuse.
• Free No Obligation Quotes or demonstrations on Request