We currently use 3 systems when window cleaning depending on the location of the glass:
- Traditional window cleaning using a mop and squeegee. This gives the best results to windows at ground level.
- Fall- arrest or abseiling (above 65 feet)
- ISO 14001- compliant Reach wash system, using ionised pure water (to 65 feet)
- Licensed by relevant local authorities to carry out works
- Reach & Wash system using the water fed pole. This system uses purified water and a brush to clean the windows. We can use this system up to a 5th floor level meaning there is no need for ladders to be used.
- Pad system. This system is best suited to office / internal environments where we aim to avoid dripping water. The windows are mopped using a microfiber wash pad sprayed with ionised water then cleaned using a microfiber cleaning pad. This system is suitable for use where windows are located next to computer / electrical equipment.
- Our water fed pole system is environmentally friendly as it uses ionised water without the need for additional chemicals.
- Our operatives are certified for ‘Cleaning Windows Safely’ accredited by IOSH.
- We are licensed by relevant local authorities to carry out works.
- We are accredited by the ‘Federation of Window Cleaners’.
For a free, tailored quotation for a single site or multi-site portfolio, please call 0141 771 0300 or email your requirements using our Contact Form below.