Infection Control & Decontamination Services
Fogging, Infection Prevention & Control - Coronavirus Deep Cleaning In Scotland
This latest addition to our services will provide clients across the length and breadth of Scotland with the very latest technology and best products to protect their premises, staff and customers from Coronavirus, Norovirus and many other pathogens. The services are carried out as an out of hours and will therefore cause no disruption to your business.
Infection Control Cleaning & Decontamination
An outbreak of an infectious virus or pathogen can occur anywhere and as we have seen with the Coronavirus has serious implications for everyone. When an outbreak occurs the pathogen can survive for many days and be easily transferred from person to object and vice versa causing a rapid spread of infection having a huge impact on your business.
If you feel that your premises may have become contaminated by any one of a number of contagions that may pose a health risk to your staff and visitors, then call us today on 0141 771 0300.
Infection Prevention & Control
Fogging is without doubt the quickest and easiest way to sanitise large areas with minimum disruption to both you and your business. Glens use the latest market leading Surface Sanitiser which remains active on surfaces for more than a week and contains the active ingredient which is on the lists, recommended by WHO, ISID, FDA, IATA, Public Health Agency to fight Covid-19. The residual protection of our surface sanitiser is due to its unique molecular construction, allowing it to bind to the treated surface. The rate of depletion of the residual protection is directly related to the level of microbial challenge.
In areas of high attrition regular treatment will ensure protection is maintained.
Complies with; EN1650, EN1276, EN13727, EN13624, EN13697 & EN14348.
US EPA (DIS/TSS-7).
Where Do We Provide Fogging & Coronavirus Deep Cleaning Services In Scotland?
Fogging services can be used in facilities including, but not limited to:
- Schools / Colleges / Nurseries
- Medical & Dental Clinics / Hospitals
- Nursing Homes / Care Homes / Retirement Homes
- Hotels / Restaurants / Pubs & Clubs
- Gyms / Spas & Health Clubs / Tanning Studios
- Children’s Play & Activity Centres
- Transport / Buses / Trains / Aircraft
- Food Preparation Areas
- Veterinary Surgeries / Kennels & Catteries / Stables and Equine Centres
This service can be a planned regular service or as a reactive service responding to an outbreak.
Our new infection control system and top of the range sanitising chemicals will kill Coronavirus, Covid-19, Norovirus, MRSA and a whole lot of other nasty pathogens. Our team work in a variety of facilities, including retirement homes and nursing homes for professional infection control in care homes across Scotland.
Glens offer a Decontamination Service to eliminate harmful pathogens such as Viruses, Bacteria and Moulds making your property a much safer, healthier environment.
We will execute the disinfection of your business premises to the highest standards using a two-pronged attack. This two-step process leaves your premises as infection-free as humanly possible.
Glens use the industry gold standard sanitizer, used typically by the NHS to combat the spread of diseases such as Novovirus and many others.
Recommended 2 Step Process
- Manual deep clean. Cleaning down all common touch surfaces with a detergent, then a powerful anti-microbial effective against a host of potentially harmful microbes.
- Fogging – Following the recommended deep clean, the area will be sealed off and treated with a ULV fogging machine using an anti-microbial disinfectant ensuring a higher efficacy of disinfection and most effective against airborne pathogens. Fogging provides rapid floor to ceiling sanitising, reaching hard to reach places which if left untreated could lead to the further spread of viruses and bacteria. With highly contagious diseases such as Norovirus and Coronavirus speed is of the essence. This modern method of Fogging allows us to kill bacteria and viruses on both hard and soft surfaces and is ideal as an outbreak control measure, we can offer our fogging service as a routine, regular service. This service is ideal for sanitising commercial properties such as a Care Homes, Schools and large properties with a high footfall. In the wake of the Coronavirus outbreak taking infection control measures like this will give your clients and potential clients confidence that you take the health and wellbeing of clients, staff and visitors seriously and have ensured effective standards of hygiene.
As standard we supply bespoke cleaning schedules to meet your needs, these are supported by full RAMS and COSHH documentation.
We use the 'Hygiena' ATP surface testing system to check our own standards, and to show clients the difference we have made by testing before and after cleaning and sanitising.
The recent Coronavirus outbreak has highlighted the importance of adopting good hygiene practises especially within the workplace to minimise cross infection, reducing staff sickness and possible disruption to your business as a consequence.
Glens can provide you with all the necessary products to assist you.
Contact us today on:
Tel: 0141 771 0300